Author of 3 published books:
- Fresh Ideas -1000 Ways to Grow a Thriving and Energetic Church, B&H Publishing Group, 2007
- Deacon Wives, B&H Publishing Group, 2009
- Fresh Ideas for Women’s Ministry, B&H Publishing Group, 2008
- Her “Fresh Ideas” syndicated column is featured regularly in Baptist Press,The Indiana Baptist Magazine and many other statewide Baptist papers.
- Writes a regular feature column for Let’s Worship magazine and Deacon Magazine, and has written for Open Windows, Rick Warren’s Ministry Toolbox, On Mission magazine, Facts & Trends, and PastorsToday.
- Popular speaker at Christian women’s events. She especially enjoys training for church leaders, pastor and deacon wives. See www.DianaDavis.org.
- Served alongside her pastor husband, Steve, in a new church plant, medium size and large church (University Baptist, San Antonio; First Baptists in Humble and Garland TX)
- Vice President, Southern Baptist Convention 08 Ministers Wives Luncheon and vice president of Dallas pastors wives.
- Women’s Ministry leader in two churches
- Main Street Manager in Garland TX (Texas Historical Commission)
- Trained and volunteered as a Victim Chaplain
- Mission trips to Cuba, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Canada, Mexico, and many states
- Born in Fort Worth TX
- Married to Steve Davis, Vice President of Southern Baptists’ North American Mission Board, Southern region
- Mother of three, and new grandmother
- Received Ruth Award from Dallas Baptist University
- Bachelor degree from Dallas Baptist University
- Masters of Theological Studies, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Lives in Pensacola FL
Notes For Missions Event
- Diana has been involved in missions through church planting, mission partnerships and trips to many states and countries including Germany, Ukraine, Canada, Spain, Mexico, Cuba.
- She has led regional conferences for International Mission Board missionaries in central Mexico.
- Diana was a speaker at WMU national convention in Indianapolis and at numerous WMU events.
- She and her pastor husband planted University Baptist Church in San Antonio, and the churches they’ve served have planted many other churches.
- Her husband now serves as SBC’s North American Mission Board Vice President.
Notes For Women's Ministry Event
- Women’s ministry leader at First Baptist Humble and First Baptist Garland TX. Established and led very large women’s ministry in these churches, which included Christian growth, hands-on ministries, missions support, and fellowship.
- Her book, Fresh Ideas for Women’s Ministry, has helped hundreds of churches with their women’s ministry.
- Her instruction is suitable for either women's ministry or Women on Mission groups, since she demonstrates how the two can minister successfully together.
Notes For Pastors Wives Event
- Pastor’s wife for 30 years in a new church, medium and large church. Active in ministry in these growing churches.
- Speaker at statewide pastor wives events in AL, SC, MI, IN, WI, MD/DE, FL, TN and KY.
- Served as Vice President of Southern Baptist Convention Ministers Wives Luncheon and officer of Dallas Baptist Association ministry wives; planned annual Indiana ministers wives’ event
- As wife of Indiana Baptist Convention’s Executive Director and SBC’s North American Mission Board Vice President, Diana has had opportunities to encourage hundreds of pastor wives.
Notes For Deacon Wives Event
- Author of Deacon Wives, book published by B&H Publishing Group (LifeWay).
- Diana’s dad was a Southern Baptist deacon,. She also served with her pastor/husband in churches with from 2 to 100 deacons.
- She was conference leader for the week-long Deacon Wives track at Ridgecrest and Glorietta Conference Centers.
- Led deacon wives training for dozens of churches, and statewide training events in SC, FL, KY, AL, MS and IN. Primarily, these events were part of a deacon and wives training, with her husband leading group sessions and deacon training as she led deacon wives conference.
Notes for Women's Event
- Please contact Diana directly (
) for a list of her favorite topics and themes for women's events.
Click the images below for Diana's headshots.
For everything else, email diana directly at